The mansion was first built in 1800 and was renovated in 1870. For a century, the owners inhabited the property. In the early 20th century, the mansion came into the possession of the Rappa family.
It survived the difficulties of being located on the mountain and followed the economic growth of Vyzitsa until the present day. In 2006, the mansion was radically renovated by the Rappa family, in accordance with the traditional architecture of Pelion.
On 2010, a new building was added with two suites, private balconies and a fantastic view to the village and Pagassitikos Gulf
So new and yet so old, the mansion consists of three independent buildings: the main two-storey building comprising four rooms, a building comrising two suites, an outbuilding which is now a separate room, and the cafe-bar.