previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

Seirios throughout history

When the old meets the new

History

The mansion was first built in 1800 and was renovated in 1870. For a century, the owners inhabited the property. In the early 20th century, the mansion came into the possession of the Rappa family.
It survived the difficulties of being located on the mountain and followed the economic growth of Vyzitsa until the present day. In 2006, the mansion was radically renovated by the Rappa family, in accordance with the traditional architecture of Pelion.
On 2010 the family decided to add a new building with two suites, private balconies and a fantastic view to the village and Pagassitikos Gulf.

The buildings

So new and yet so old, the mansion consists of three independent buildings: the main two-storey building comprising four rooms, a building consisting of two suites, an outbuilding which is now a separate room, and the Café-Bar.

1800

First built

The mansion was first built in 1800

1800
1870

Renovation

Renovated and hosted the owners

1870
2006

Second Renovation

Radically renovated by the Rappa family

2006
2010

New building

Suites with a village and sea view

2010